- Collect your own eggs for breakfast
- observe the bird and animal life from your balcony.
- Each log cabin is a spacious 12m by 6m
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second bedroom
- Family wet room with shower, toilet and hand basin
- Open plan Lounge, Dining Area and fully fitted Kitchen
- Colour TV and DVD player
- Fridge/freezer, full electric cooker, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer and Drier
- Electric radiators and electric wood burning stove
- Linen and hand towels are provided
- Cot and high chair available free of charge (bedding not included)
- Fairtrade Tea and coffee
- Private car parking next to cabins
- Communal BBQ
- Play area next to Manx
- Strictly No Smoking
- Strictly no pets (Service dogs allowed)
The Living area opens on to a balcony with spectacular views over surrounding countryside to the Isle of Man and Scotland.
We are happy to consider special requests, to make your stay as enjoyable as possible
Manx Lodge sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
The second bedroom has bunk-beds and a “z” bed for a third child. A cot can also fit in there or the main bedroom.
Criffell Lodge sleeps 4
The second bedroom has twin beds.
Play area and general pictures of log cabins.
|Main bedroom and en-suite||BBQ area in front of lodges, hen shed to collect eggs|