- Collect your own eggs for breakfast
- observe the bird and animal life from your balcony.
- Each log cabin is a spacious 12m by 6m
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- One bedroom with 2 single beds
- Family wet room with shower, toilet and hand basin
- Open plan Lounge, Dining Area and fully fitted Kitchen
- Colour TV and DVD player
- Fridge/freezer, full electric cooker, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer and Drier
- Electric radiators and electric wood burning stove
- Linen and hand towels are provided
- Cot and high chair available free of charge (bedding not included)
- Welcome pack of FAIRTRADE and local produce provided on your arrival
- Private car parking next to cabins
- Communal BBQ
- Strictly No Smoking
- Strictly no pets (Service dogs allowed)
The Living area opens on to a balcony with spectacular views over surrounding countryside to the Isle of Man and Scotland.
We are happy to consider special requests, to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
You an find examples of Local crafts and Fair Trade items in each lodge.
Sleeps 4 adults, or 2 adults and up to three children.
1 Double bedroom with en-suite plus Bunk beds and room for cot or Z bed for 3rd child.
Adjacent to play area.
Sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
1 double bedroom and ensuite plus 1 twin bedded room”.