We have tried to make the lodges and farm as accessible as possible. This will be an on-going process!
We have been awarded
- Hearing (Level 1)
- Visual (Level 1)
- Mobility (Level 2)
Under the Visit Britain National Accessible Scheme
- Private car park and level set down next to lodges.
- Wide veranda down side and front of each lodge.
- All doors 860mm wide.
- All accommodation on ground floor. No steps.
- Open plan sitting/ dining/ kitchen.
- Remote control TV/DVD with Free view and teletext.
- Walk in shower wet room with shower, WC hand basin and grab rails.
- Kitchen with clear under space work top.
- Level access from side veranda onto play area from Manx lodge.
- Non-allergenic bedding.